Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on CarNichiWa.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CarNichiWa.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CarNichiWa.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Copyright Policy
Unless otherwise noted, Steve Laser, Owner of CarNichiWa.com, a registered trademark of Laser Car Consulting LLC, is the legal copyright holder of all written, multimedia and graphic material on this website and may not be used, reprinted (in whole or partially), modified or published without my written consent. Links to CarNichiWa.com must appear in all copies of any artwork or content, including articles and posts and press releases, once permission has been granted by the copyright owner for re-use or redistribution.
Contributors to CarNichiWa.com are responsible for their own submitted material and must ensure that their work complies with national and international copyright laws. The opinions expressed by any third parties are their own and do not represent the position or beliefs of CarNichiWa.com.
The materials on CarNichiWa.com’s website are provided “as is”. CarNichiWa.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CarNichiWa.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CarNichiWa.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CarNichiWa.com’s Internet site, even if CarNichiWa.com or a CarNichiWa.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Hold Harmless
All information provided on CarNichiWa.com is for general information and entertainment purposes only and is the express opinion of Steve and Tami Laser and not others, unless noted. This includes, but is not limited to, our memberships in organizations and clients of Laser Car Consulting LLC.
We are not providing any legal or professional advice. You are taking all the provided information at your own risk. We encourage safe and responsible driving on all public roads, highways, bridges, toll roads and carpool lanes. (How you drive on off-road racetracks is up to you.) Do not read or use CarNichiWa.com or associated apps while driving. We also strongly believe that texting while driving is dangerous.
We can not be held responsible for any offence taken due to translation, interpretation or mistakes in grammar and/or punctuation on CarNichiWa.com.
Information provided by automakers, their agencies and associated websites and apps is deemed accurate at the time of publication, yet we are not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by second parties including vehicle equipment, specifications and prices.
Although we try to keep CarNichiWa.com running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (or 366 in a leap year), access to the site may be temporarily or permanently suspended and without notice at our discretion, due to possible updates or technical issues beyond our control, we will not be liable for any reason if the website or app is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
7. Reserve Rights
We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to CarNichiWa.com without notice due to: comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, comments including profanity, comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, and comments that attack a group or person individually.
8. Advertisers and Sponsors
We are not responsible for the actions of our advertisers or sponsors. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from CarNichiWa.com you must take action with that company or organization to resolve any issues.
Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
9. Letters to the Editor
Any letters, e-mails, comments and/or responses here or on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, or questions written directly to us, may be used to share with our readers on CarNichiWa.com unless specifically requested otherwise.
10. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CarNichiWa.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CarNichiWa.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CarNichiWa.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CarNichiWa.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CarNichiWa.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CarNichiWa.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
13. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CarNichiWa.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
CarNichiWa® is officially registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.